It’s good to meet you here.
I help you improve your company’s profitability, and (I kid you not) we have fun, in the process.
There are many different ways we do this, including by:
- Creating a clear and compelling vision
- Making sure priorities are clear and consistent
- Creating a user-friendly business strategy and action plan
- Simplifying business processes
- Implementation accountability and follow-up
- Coaching and mentoring
I also work with companies that are changing more rapidly than they expected they would. We simplify and improve the way they work, enabling them to focus on customers and their needs, building for the future instead of cleaning up after the present, or past.
Before I started my consulting business, I worked at Apple Computer, evaluating and improving key business processes in product development, manufacturing, distribution, finance and administration, and sales and marketing.
My MBA is from UC Berkeley and my undergraduate degree is from Iowa State University where I majored in journalism.